The Pillars of Creation

I love this photografy because it shows the beginning of everything. It´s a stardust cloud that create stars, and the photo was taken by the James Webb space telescope. I also love how the stardust is forming something that asimilates a human hand. It´s like a poem of how the hand is creating new stars, new worlds, and eventually, life.
This photografy was taken in 2021, but the first time the Pilars of Creation were photographed was in 1995, by the NASA Hubble Telescope. back in time that were my favorite photo, but i believe that the 2021 version is better because it is possible to see more stars and objects with a better resolution than the older version.
I have always been interested in our universe and all the kind of things that we are constantly learning about it. We still know a little part of it, but i´m curious about what the future holds for us. Understanding that I will never really going to
understand the universe, I believe that these photographies help us to have a little view for it. a little window that shows us places that we will never be able to reach physically, but we will be able to reach with the mind.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Pablo!
    What a beautiful picture. I think that all the photographs that Nasa takes allow us to know and demonstrate how complex the universe is and how little we know about it.

    You are right when you say that this kind of pictures allow us to get closer to the universe and its creation processes!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pablo, I don't know much about the universe, but I do know that it's impossible to resist this kind of photos, it's as if they catch you. I really liked the photo you chose, and the meaning you give to it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi pablito, how profound everything is, and how I wish I had a telescope and could see the beauty of the sky, almost being able to imagine how big the universe is.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares