A country I would like to visit

Certainly, if I have to say a country that i would like to visit, I would choose Spain. I believe that Spain it´s a place where I can find a lot of things that could arouse my interest. I think that the food, the architecture, the society, are really unique but kown at the same time, because here in Chile we have the influence of the spaniard culture, you could see it in the architecture of "Plaza de Armas" or the "Santa Lucía hill" or even in the food, that uses a few elements of spanish gastronomy. 

But on the other hand, the country has stuffs that we could only see in the pure european system. Particularly, in Madrid, I would like to visit the "San Miguel" market, it has an unique atmosphere and a rustic architecture. On the other hand, in Barcelona, a place that has me in love, even if I´ve never been in there, it´s the "Sagrada Familia" church, because it has a gothic style, designed by the famous architect Antoni Gaudi, and inside the church you could see the "vitrales", which are a stained glass placed as mosaic, with diferent beautiful colors.

I would definitely like to study there, it has a lot of excellent universities and mixed with the things that I´ve described before, like the society and ambient, the choose it´s easy. But I don´t know if I would live in there, maybe in the future, but in the present, I feel good in Chile, and it´s hard for me to separate from my family and friends for a long time.




Comentarios

  1. wow spain is a beautifull place, the culture is so interesting and the arquitecture is amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares